Electronic commerce, commonly written as eCommerce, is the buying and selling of goods and services via electronic channels, primarily the Internet.
What the benefit of eCommerce.
• As it is Online store it provide the convenient due to its 24-hour availability.
• Global reach mean wider customer base and market demand.
• Efficient customer service, fulfillment is very closely tied to customer satisfaction example are Fulfillment by Amazon.
• Shipping and warehousing is usually one of the top marginal costs of running an e-commerce business – Amazon and Alibaba help you take care of this services.
• Work anytime, anywhere from the comfort of your home.
• Low capital cost as there is no rental space, no resources cost to take care.
• Take the legwork out of launching an online store allow anyone to start selling online in no time.
Alibaba is one of the biggest online commerce company that allow us to source quality and verified manufacturers, suppliers, exporters, importers, buyers, wholesalers, products and trade leads for our online business.
He started his business with $20,000 that his wife and friend helped him raise. He is the first mainland Chinese entrepreneur to appear on the cover of Forbes. He is the richest man in China and 18th richest man in the world with an estimated net worth of $29.7 billion.
Jack Ma, founder of Alibaba.com, and here are his Top 10 Rules for Success.
One of his success factor “Don’t complain, Look for opportunities.”
• Largest e-commerce company in the world, serve as the connection point between sellers from Asia and the entire world.
• Product catalogue is massive and has millions of products from suppliers that number in the hundreds of thousands.
• Low manufacturing costs.
• Suppliers on Alibaba will work with smaller entrepreneurs.
• Trade assurance enable Protection Service for buyers that adds an extra layer of security to the purchasing process.
Have use ever thought about selling products online but don’t know exactly where to get low cost supplies from? This is where my latest offer Alibaba Profit System come in!
The 12 part video series Alibaba Profit System help you to discover how to successfully leverage Alibaba and sell right on any exchange – be it Amazon, eBay, or Shopify!
Grab this video course today and begin using Alibaba Profit System for the success of your online business!
1) Overview of Alibaba Profit System.
2) Setting up your Alibaba Account Trade Assurance.
3) Finding a product to sell.
4) How to reduce your risk as a buyer.
5) Getting started contacting suppliers.
6) Testing your samples.
7) Moving forward with an order once your sample checks out.
8) Placing your order using the online order form from Alibaba.
9) Making payment.
10) Having your products shipped.
11) When your products arrives.
It has said that over 16 years ago when Alibaba started, China went from becoming a no-Internet country to one of the most advanced ecommerce ecosystems in the world. India is at a much advanced stage and growing at a very fast rate compared with the …
Jeffrey Preston “Jeff” Bezos is an American business magnate and investor. He is a technology entrepreneur who has played a key role in the growth of e-commerce] as the founder and CEO of Amazon.com, an online merchant of books and later of a wide variety of products.
Amazon.com became the largest retailer on the World Wide Web and a top model for Internet sales
and here are his Top 10 Rules for Success.
The FBA program gives you access to this marketplace to sell goods.
• How to know what will sell.
• Where to get items to sell.If you don’t want to deal with shipping or customer service, the ideal way to do this kind of selling is to use Amazon’s FBA selling system.How Does Amazon FBA Work?
• As a seller, you send items to Amazon.
• Amazon warehouses and maintains the inventory.
• Buyer searches for your item on Amazon.
• Buyer sees your item and decides to buy it.
• Amazon performs a QA Check.
• Amazon prepares your item to be shipped.
• Item is sent by Amazon to their customer.
• Customer rates their purchase and experience on Amazon.
The 13 part video series on FBA Profit Mastery will show you how to successfully leverage
on FBA Profit Mastery for your online business and become a great success!
1) Overview of Fufillment By Amazon.
2) What is FBA?
3) How does Amazon FBA work.
4) Setting up your seller account.
5) Two kinds of FBA.
6) Can your item be sold.
7) Categories requiring approval.
8) FBA Fee example.
9) Helpful Amazon Seller Tools.
10) Best practices for listing.
11) Preparing your items for shipping.
12) Amazon FBA Shipping tips.